We're loving the color yellow this season, and we've been eager to incorporate it into our wardrobe. Here are five pieces that we know will be perfect for summer weddings, date nights, and even the office. -- Angel
1. This Kate Spade New York Park Guell Necklace is exactly the kind of piece we could wear all summer and well into the fall. It's not at all fussy, but at the same time it's super dazzling, right? We'll wear our hair up to really show it off.
2. If there's anything we learned from last summer's royal wedding it's that a fabulous or even quirky headpiece can actually work for a special occasion. This Leather Happy Face Hat will add a playful edge to cocktail dresses.
3. Affordable? Yes (it's less than $15)! Cute? Yes! Versatile? Surprisingly, yes! We can see this Sleeveless Lace Dress cinched with a bold red or hot pink belt for a date, or even with a sequined jacket or black blazer for a night out.
4. This Arden B. Chiffon Ruffle Wrap Dress is absolutely perfect for an outdoor wedding or garden party. It's lightweight and flirty, so we'll be able to move on the dance floor, plus the ruffles add a dose of girliness without making it too precious or childlike.
5. Neon is a must this season! We'd love to wear these Brian Atwood Manic Platform Pumps with everything in our closet, but we suspect they'll be especially fetching with LBDs, LWDs, and anything with a black and white print.