Ain'tno party like a prom arm party! We've rounded up some of our favorite bracelets and cuffs of the season; pile 'em on for a head-turning prom look. --Angel
Top: Crystal Embellished Bracelet | Ted Baker Origami Bow Cuff | Banana Republic Leather Link Bracelet
Center: H&M Multistrand Bracelet | Snake Charmer Turquoise Cuff | ASOS Double Stone ID Bracelet
Bottom: J. Crew Martha Bracelet | Crystal and Gold Teardrop Cuff | Aqua Gold Fireball Bracelet
From tinsel-bedecked trees to twinkling lights (not to mention all the festive, sequined dresses and accessories), the holiday season is all about sparkle and shine. But not everyone is into the beaded frocks and sequined pants that are so hot this time of year. If that's you, check out these fun and unexpected ways to add a little dose of sparkle to your holiday look. Happy holidays!
Shimmery tights are a great way to keep your legs warm against the winter chill and up your glam factor. They'll look great paired with an LBD, or even a sweet pair of shorts.
Glitter hair spray may seem a little Halloweenish, but this one can be as subtle as you'd like. Plus it's also a body spray so you can opt to add a little sparkle to your decolletage and arms too.
These festive falsies are so glamorous and unexpected, we guarantee you'll be turning heads all night. Pair these gilded lashes with a bright red lip to really get the party started!
'Tis the season for glitz and glamour, fa-la-la-la-la la la la la! Okay, we've no intention to torture you with our singing (you're welcome), but we do intent to have you looking incredible this holiday season. That's why we've rounded up these so glamorous accessories, each under $50! Just a little holiday gift for you. --Angel
Clockwise from top left: ASOS Multi Chain Rounded Collar Necklace, Capwell & Co. Pave Oval Drop Earrings, J. Crew Glitter Round-Buckle Skinny Belt, Silvia Tcherassi for Payless Lace Ankle Bootie, La Regale Guitar Pick Sequined Clutch, Topshop Rhinestone Skirt Bracelet, ModCloth Noir We're Talking Tights
We're loving the color yellow this season, and we've been eager to incorporate it into our wardrobe. Here are five pieces that we know will be perfect for summer weddings, date nights, and even the office. -- Angel
1. This Kate Spade New York Park Guell Necklace is exactly the kind of piece we could wear all summer and well into the fall. It's not at all fussy, but at the same time it's super dazzling, right? We'll wear our hair up to really show it off.
2. If there's anything we learned from last summer's royal wedding it's that a fabulous or even quirky headpiece can actually work for a special occasion. This Leather Happy Face Hat will add a playful edge to cocktail dresses.
3. Affordable? Yes (it's less than $15)! Cute? Yes! Versatile? Surprisingly, yes! We can see this Sleeveless Lace Dress cinched with a bold red or hot pink belt for a date, or even with a sequined jacket or black blazer for a night out.
4. This Arden B. Chiffon Ruffle Wrap Dress is absolutely perfect for an outdoor wedding or garden party. It's lightweight and flirty, so we'll be able to move on the dance floor, plus the ruffles add a dose of girliness without making it too precious or childlike.
5. Neon is a must this season! We'd love to wear these Brian Atwood Manic Platform Pumps with everything in our closet, but we suspect they'll be especially fetching with LBDs, LWDs, and anything with a black and white print.
The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 hits theaters in November, but if you can't wait until then to get your vampire fix, rock Bella's wedding accessories for Halloween (or any other day, if you like). Hot Topic has replicas of her engagement and wedding ring set as well as the silver and sapphire hair comb she wears in the wedding, both for $28. Head to Hot Topic or HotTopic.com to get yours. --Angel
From pretty printed dresses to hair accessories, we love wearing butterflies this time of year--they're lovely and sweet, and add a dose of girliness to an ensemble. Here, ten of the most fetching butterfly looks we've seen. --Angel
1.Gold Medal Butterfly Side Headband, $28 2.Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Shimmer Treatment Lipstick, $20 3.Lancôme Paris Butterflies Fever Eyeshadow, $40 4.Kate Spade New York 'Gina' Platform Pump, $350 5.Anuschka Henna Butterfly Clutch, $82 6.Jessica Simpson Butterfly Maxi Dress, $120 7.Betsey Johnson Butterfly Chiffon Dress, $398 8.Vava Lavender Butterfly Dress, $174 9.Cara Accessories 'Critters' Butterfly Crystal Stretch Ring, $68 10.Torrid Butterfly Pendant, $12.50
If there is one trend that defines the season it is flower power. Whether your look is bohemian, glamorous, or romantic you'll find a floral print, applique, or other garden-inspired design that suits you. Here are ten finds we fell for. --Angel
1.Songstress Taylor Swift in a floral print D&G frock. 2.Nanette Lepore 'Daphne' Floral Print Maxi Dress, $598 3.Thin Satin Floral Headband, $4 4.Luciano Padovan Floral Patent Peep Toe Pump, $340 5.Apt. 9® Chiffon Floral Hair Clip, $6 6.Sasha Beaded Clutch, $30 7.A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz Flamingo Floral Print Halter Dress, $273 8.Lulu Guiness Floral Leather Clutch, $509 9.Lipsy Floral Tiered One Shoulder Dress, $83 10.Actress Thandie Newton in a floral print peasant dress.